Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: SINFODIGITAL SL
- Commercial name: PHOTOFAVS
- NIF/CIF: B02853133
- Address: C/ Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 391, 08027 Barcelona
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and me as the person in charge of this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
PHOTOFAVS (SINFODIGITAL, SL) as the person in charge of this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 of December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the PHOTOFAVS website, including the content and services made available on them. Any person who accesses the web, https://www.photofavs.es (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time located on the portal https://www.photofavs.es.
Personal data I collect and how I do it
Read Privacy and Cookies Policy
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with PHOTOFAVS. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website, https://www.photofavs.es, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of PHOTOFAVSor third parties. or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.photofavs.es or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://www.photofavs.es cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to PHOTOFAVS may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to SINFODIGITAL, SL, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, andn any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of PHOTOFAVS. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by PHOTOFAVS.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify PHOTOFAVS of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
SINFODIGITAL, SL(PHOTOFAVS) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, the relations between PHOTOFAVS and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts and tribunals of BARCELONA.
If any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the https://www.photofavs.es portal, please contact email@example.com.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 1-12-2021.